“Very decent place”
Review of Bougainvillea Cafe - CLOSED

Bougainvillea Cafe
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Had a few meals here on my recent extended stay on Langkawi. Really nice guy running the place and friendly efficient staff. A varied menu with an unusual combination of great value Thalis which I always plumped for. Basically a large platter of mixed dishes with rice or nan option. All very tasty. Turns into a friendly little bar vibe later in the evening.

1  Thank Trippy
There are newer reviews for Bougainvillea Cafe

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to this restaurant a few nights. Had lovely cold beer and served always with a smile by the friendly bar tender. Indian food really good too and reasonably priced...prawn masala RM 20, tarka dalh RM 8. So tasty too. Atmosphere nice and relaxed with good music and friendly staff. Give it a try!

2  Thank GeordieJay
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My dining experience in this cafe was awesome . The foods are very delicious and most important is the workers are friendly. If you wish to relax while dining, there are local singers sing in the cafe . For overall, I would like to recommend this cafe to everyone because the price of foods and beverages are affordable and there are many choices for customers to choose.Most important is the superb service and good attitude showed by every worker and singers as well. Hope everyone have a try at this cafe and you will surely feel satisfy.

1  Thank huiling_901119
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Had heard some good reports but was disappointed. First the BBQ chef had not turned up so no BBQ. They brought the wrong meal to me - not what I ordered and then eventually my chosen meal arrived and was none too pleasant. As I said disappointed.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

in langkawi 5 days finally we met the best kitchen.............. Bougainvillea cafe
good western food ... good cocktail and also the workers are very friendly and provide good service..we are strongly introduce to all my friend and also all the people in the world.

Thank you very much....Bougainvillea cafe ....see you in next year

4  Thank ooi c