“Not bad at all...”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We were walking around at Pantai Cenang, wondering what food to eat besides the usual seafood which is seem everywhere.. Found this restaurant and give it a try. Service was alright, although it was quite a busy night. Ordered Avocado & Prawn salad, Chicken Burritos, Mozarella fried stick and drinks ie Lime mint juice and Sangria. All in cost about RM110. I was surprised, as the foods and drinks were good! Only thing is the music and ambiance inside is a bit noisy and hot, which prevent us from staying longer. (Maybe better if seated outside at the walkway).

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Quite nice :)
good value and good service.
Always seems to be busy, which is justified by its food and service. and sometimes has live music

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Loved this place, went two days in a row- something i rarely do. Plenty of veggie options, i def recommend the veggie fajitas. Friendly staff, fast service and nice live music.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I went here tonight 6th July, cos of the reviews beware of these reviews, I am solo traveller, one of there restaurants have already closed which they still advertise, stupid me should of took the hint. I had breast of chicken, beware it was chewy, and I believe it was not chicken, I am 60 and have never had breast of chicken chewy before. And I mean cewy, I asked the English lady to eat a piece she refused, I am from England myself

Reviewed July 1, 2014

The Nachos with chilli con carne at this place is to die for !! The portion is humongous and that applies for every dish that they have. Had a bite of the burritos and the burger it was mind blasting as well. Good atmosphere, good food, I wish I was there right now.