“Better than I expected!”
Review of Little Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Little Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I was hesitant at first but majority won and I'm glad we ate here. As per my 'review' on my personal FB page: 6/10 for authenticity, 8/10 for taste, 8/10 for the band playing acoustic 90s alt music. I think I got heat stroke though cause it was so hot that evening we ate there. I'd suggest sitting outside to get a cooler breeze.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

it's a nice place to enjoy your western cuisine here. Staff are friendly and food is nice.
Only the restaurant is kinda hot in the afternoon.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Prompt service, food was tasty and good portion size. Loved the fresh warm nacho chips. Great cocktail menu. Nice ambience, friendly and attentive staff. Would be good if they offered smaller potions for kids or had a kids mini Mexican menu.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

good food at reasonable prices. Enjoyed the nachos washed down with some cocktails. Would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

they mean spicy when they say hot! and thats coming from a pakistani who is used to it! but with that, i must say best mexican food ive ever had.! and the staff, ! exceptional! very very friendly. had a great time eating here. loved the food. took pictures with the sombreros :P