“lovely place to watch sunset”
Review of Rafii's Beach Cafe - CLOSED

Rafii's Beach Cafe
Cuisines: American, Asian, Diner, Thai
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Open 6 days a week (off on Wednesdays)Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dunch!?, Snacks, Dinner, Supper...We're located on the beach (opposite Cenang Mall, between Aliah Restaurant and Little Lylias, behind Tomato Nasi Kandar)
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Lovely beach cafe, watch sunset, relax to great music.
Great food, tomyum soups, green curry, everything I've eaten here is great.
Good portions and great prices.
Can't beat it!

1  Thank jane c

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Went here following previous reviews and it was as expected beer cold service fine.My wife and I chose to eat also and may I say the green curry chicken was superb and I have tried a few my wife had chicken tom yam also very good.My only let down was I received my meal and well eaten by the time my wife's arrived not what you expect when there are only 2 and basic fayre,all in all good value and would return.

1  Thank cooky65
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Went here every night during our five night stay and it's a must do. Can't comment on the food as we ate elsewhere but the drinks are cold, the service great and the sunsets amazing.

Get down there at seven pm, grab a front line seat and watch in silence as the sun drops and the sky colours change. A must do on the island and there's no better place than Rafiis to do it!!

1  Thank Off their P
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The staff is amazing! They are so welcoming and made me feel so comfortable, felt like being with family. The service is incredible and they were so attentive. As for food, I only had a couple things, fried calamari and sausages, it was delicious! Cenang Beach is just right outside of the bar, great for people watching and the scenery is beautiful! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Langkawi! :)

1  Thank dardar_sf
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Came here for the first time and was impressed with the service...the food was awesome...like the warm and friendly reception by the staff...definitely will come back and recommend this to anyone...(",)

2  Thank Ch4rles