This hotel is not rated as number 1 in Langkawi for nothing! Perfect, perfect, perfect!
Attention to detail exceeded all expectations:-
- Refreshing peppermint towels delivered pool-side for some welcome heat relief.
- Fresh fruit slices delivered pool-side.
- Homemade lemon cookies and peanuts delivered to the room daily.
- Lovely bathroom toiletries provided in the room.
- Newspaper left on your balcony every day.
- Complimentary tea and coffee served in the library all day.
- Free wi-fi available in the room.
- Free internet available in the lobby/library.
- Free use of bicycles.
- Welcome bubbly for new guests to meet other holiday makers.
- Extensive DVD library (in case of rainy days) with new titles.
- Bloody Mary's or Bubbly for breakfast!
- Luxurious and comfortable furniture provided pool-side and on the beach - more than enough for everyone to choose their perfect spot.
Sumptuous al la carte breakfast provided every morning by wonderful staff who always have a smile for you. The choice is incredible all freshly made and caters for all tastes (gluten free etc etc etc.)
The dining experience at La Sal restaurant is not to be missed. If you reserve a table on the beach, your table will be reserved with a leaf artistically presented with your name written in beautiful silver writing. Such a nice touch.
Small hotel with incredible personalised service, The staff cannot do enough to help.
Very well equipped gym with new modern equipment and again fresh peppermint towels on hand to cool you down after your work out!
Rooms exceptional and spacious with comfortable terraces with a terracota pot complete with giant ladle to clean your sandy feet before entering your room.
We actually left something at the hotel and did not realise until we reached our next destination. We contacted Wira at reception who luckily found the item straight away (he remembered us!) and agreed to despatch it immediately by courier. We moved on to our final destination and the item was waiting safely for us! Thank you Wira!
All in all, this is a first class boutique hotel in a superb location right on the beach. Our pool-side room had wonderful views of the ocean too - see photos for themselves.
If you are in Langkawi - you HAVE to stay here......and you must book a sunset cruise with Eva! ( ask the hotel for more info on Eva or find her on Trip Advisor Blue Water Star Sailing)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang