Stayed here for 4 nights 20th July wish it had been for longer. We had arranged Casa to pick us up from the airport, we were delayed in Bali for 2 hours so were later than planned getting to Langkawi, no problem for them they were waiting for us. 1st time staying here but have been a few times before for cocktails around the great bar, previously stayed at other hotels on the island, if visiting Langkawi again which we probably will at some point would certainly stay here again. The rooms are beautiful, fridge in room, Nespresso machine with fresh milk in fridge, DVD player, ipod dock, great shower never a problem with hot water. Managers cocktail hour well worth it, beer and fizz free for an hour and they certainly keep your glasses topped up. Met some really nice people there too, Andrew and Justine, Johno and Ali also the Lady with lipstick I cant remember your name the bar is a great to meet up for a drink and a chat. Murphy and Jack Sparrow, yes that really is his name will keep you entertained at the bar.
Ate outside the hotel apart from our last night which we chose to do the cook your own bbq on the beach, the hotel light the bbq and supply the food you just cook it yourself. Awesome...
Will definitely be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang