We spent 6 nights at Casa Del Mar as part of our honeymoon. Just as many other reviewers have said, we couldnt have asked for a lovelier place for a special holiday. The room was lovely (we stayed in a beachfront room) and the staff were consistently friendly and helpful. It was all the little details that made it stand out for us, the water jugs, fruit kebabs and ice blocks bought around in the afternoons, the music on in your room at turn down service, and the homemade cookies and coffee machine in the room. The resort is very relaxing as there are not many rooms and most guests during our stay were couples. We met such lovely people during our stay and enjoyed having drinks at the bar for sunset. We loved that we could also leave the resort for dinners or to sightsee and were able to stay in such a lovely place but still have the ability to step outside and explore the island further. I would highly recommend Cas Del Mar to any couple looking for a romantic place to stay. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang