This is the first time I’ve written a review on here but after a magical 7 nights at the Casa del Mar i felt compelled to write one. This is probably the nicest hotel we've ever stayed in and the service and staff were exceptional. We booked the indulgence package which included a couple of massages and 4 dinners. We are so glad we booked this package as the food in the hotel is amazing - the food was actually one of our highlights! This hotel does so many little things for you to make your stay perfect you won't want to leave, like ice cold flannels handed to you while you sun bath, fresh fruit and iced water round the pool to quench your thirst, homemade biscuits in your room to go with your coffee etc. You never have to fight to get a sun bed round the pool or beach and all the staff take the time to smile and have a chat with you. The beach is not crowded but there are still water sports you can do, we did jet skiing, kayaking and hired the hobie cat. I'd definitely recommend this hotel, especially if you are on honeymoon. We also stayed for Christmas and would really recommend staying over Christmas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang