Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi
Chenang Inn(Pantai Cenang)(Great Value!)
$23
Bohok Guesthouse(Pantai Cenang)(Great Value!)
$19
Sunset Beach Resort(Pantai Cenang)
$48
$43
$68
$66
White Lodge Motel(Pantai Cenang)
$66
$35
Agoda.com
Shell Out Chalet(Pantai Cenang)(Great Value!)
$50
$42
Priceline
Pondok Muara Chalet(Pantai Cenang)
$21
$18
  • Free Internet
Bon Ton Resort(Pantai Cenang)
$91
$88
Hotels.com
$229
$204
Agoda.com
4,395 results
All reviewscascade poolspice marketswim up barmain poolbuggy servicekids poollake viewmini golfcba barthe club loungekids clublarge balconycable carwelcome drinkground floorseafoodhappy hour
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I had a brilliant stay at the Meritus Langkawi Resort. Booked a garden terrace room type for 4 nights. When I arrived I was warmly welcomed by the front desk staff and I was shown a place to sit down at the Lobby lounge. Here you don't need to q-up at the front desk but you are seated comfortably at the lobby with a welcome drink and the front desk staff come to you for the checkin. Check in was very quick and without waiting we got our room keys. The very happy bellman drove us with a buggy around and he gave us resort information till we arrived our room. Our room was big and very clean, the balcony was very large. The food: Breakfast was very good and we had plenty of choices. Dinners: We preferred to eat outside to explore more of the local cuisine. There are 2 pools, one with a big playground for kids. We preferred to swim in the sea: They have a very long beach and beach is very large with white sands and always quiet. Town center was very close and we were able to experience the local food there. We often went out to nearby restaurants around. The concierge guys were very helpful to give us tips about the island so we were able to explore the island with their recommendations.
I requested a late checkout on my last day and the reception was very kind to arrange it. Should have stayed here longer but unfortunately we had to leave back to HK. Langkawi was very relaxing after all our busy schedule from Singapore to Malaysia and we did the right choice to stay at the Meritus Langkawi beach resort. Can recommend here for families and for couples. Hotel have got plenty to offer everyone for a perfect holiday.

Room Tip: Rooms with sea view is the best to choose here.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank junnvirg82
Th0mas_Mueller, General Manager at Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Dear junnvirg82
Thanks for choosing our resort for your break from Singapore. I am happy to learn that you had a good time here and enjoyed our Spicemarket food.
We hope to be able to welcome you back in the not-too-distant future.
Thomas

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We stayed at the Meritus Pelangi for 8 days and were very happy with this resort. It would be one of the best locations on the island.

We were greeted on arrival with a refreshment and the check in process was fast trouble free.

The Spice Market "Dinner" buffet was AMAZING......... One of the best we have eaten at. There is a pasta and noodle bar with chefs cooking made to orders and a chef outside on the BBQ cooking what ever you like. It really was first class.

CBU Bar is beautiful of a night offering a great range of cocktails.

The kids pool is fantastic and well equip to keep your kids occupied for hours.

I think we had one of the best rooms in the resort situated sight near reception and the main pool but also beach front, you couldn't get any better.

The service was great and I would most definitely come back. All the staff were lovely and treated my daughter like she was royalty.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 1303, best room in the resort!. There are double story chalets on the beach but i personally think the single stories are much nicer and private. 1303 is a single story that is perfectly located with amazing views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Admon1205

Thanks for your very positive remarks, Admon1205 !
I am happy that we were able to make your stay memorable and enjoyable. Please come back soon!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I must say that i have absolutely no regrets trying out a new hotel this time round. I am indeed very glad to have found a new place for us to stay here in Langkawi. The enormous space for us to roam around, the kids pool, lovely staff and ambiance made it a memorable escapade for us. The close proximity to the shops and restaurants along pantai cenang made it even easier for us to bring my family for shopping trips and sometimes for a quick bite. On the final evening, we had dinner at Cba. The food was tasty and service was good. Although we didn't have much interaction with the staff except for the buggy drivers, I would like to commend Baljit Kaur @ Rina and Hayati for assisting me to plan for our next trip to this beautiful resort. We will return...soon! Thank you from all of us here in KL.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Azaraie G
Great - you are coming back!!! Thanks for this review and your kind comments. I am glad that you had a fantastic time with us!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stayed in the Pelangi at the end of May, when we arrived we were seen quickly and the lobby was stunning. The rooms are exactly what we expected beautiful. We had a problem with the air-con so they changed our room quickly. The breakfast is fine it is just a big buffet nothing special. Because the hotel is so big you loose the personal touch, however it is a beautiful hotel along with the pools and beach.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emily B
Th0mas_Mueller, General Manager at Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear Emily B
I am happy that you were happy here!
Thank you kindly for your positive review. I hope you'll be back soon!

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Just came back from langkawi. Had a wonderful stay at Meritus pelangi. Our room was a poolside room right infront of children pool. Enjoyed and relaxed alot as kids were busy all day in kids pool. Food was good at spice market resturant including the dinner. Very close to the shops and food outlets if you want to have something local. Rooms are spacious and clean. Tip would be to have a room çlose to main reception. Good water sports activities available. Over all very satisfied with the money i spend for the stay...Will visit again for sure..

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank muhammad r

Dear muhammad r
I am happy to learn that you and your family had a good time here with us!
We hope you will come back in the not-too-distant future!
Thomas