Langkawi was awesome!
Loved the hospitality of all the people.
Meritus had a whole variety of food, the confusion was real! The staff were ever friendly and helpful. However, the beds need some work..all those bumps were the downside to such a terrific room. The location to a clean beach is not to be understated. The sunset views will forever be etched in my mind.
I would definitely return, to one of the most wonderful places ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed in the style of a traditional Malay village, Meritus Pelangi's 355 guestrooms and suites are housed in wooden chalets that are spread across 35 acres of lush landscaped gardens along a stretch of white sandy shores. Be ushered into a world of ethnic charm and tropical tranquility at this award-winning resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort And Spa, Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Pantai Cenang