Stayed 2 nights (25-27 Dec) in lakefront view, we like the resort and the beach is just a few steps away and. Location of resort is good, as the beach is not as crowded compared to the area towards Casa Del Mar. Huge room with friendly staffs. 2 pools within the resort, definitely a plus point for us.
Nice and huge room
Safe deposit box and baggage service
Breakfast crowd on 27 Dec was overwhelming, food was not replenished in time, ran out of drinking glass. There was a queue of hotel guests waiting for seats up till 10.30am when we left the breakfast restaurant. The only bad experience we encountered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed in the style of a traditional Malay village, Meritus Pelangi's 355 guestrooms and suites are housed in wooden chalets that are spread across 35 acres of lush landscaped gardens along a stretch of white sandy shores. Be ushered into a world of ethnic charm and tropical tranquility at this award-winning resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort And Spa, Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Pantai Cenang