All in all, wouldnt mind coming back. If the resort could allocate more staff during check out/check in time to man the buggy, then i would have given them 5 stars. Had to wait for about an hour for the buggy before i decided to push my luggage to the lobby for check out. Was staying at 4603 and it was quite a work out pushing my 20kg luggage to the lobby. Got lost one night when we got back at 12 ish, we end up at the pool instead of our unit. Luckily the guy at the reception sent us to our unit with one of the buggy available, thanks to him. Cant remember his name. should have taken his name.
Apart from that, pool was good, the water was not as clear as i would like but my daughter had a blast. Food outside the resort was plenty. the breakfast buffet was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed in the style of a traditional Malay village, Meritus Pelangi's 355 guestrooms and suites are housed in wooden chalets that are spread across 35 acres of lush landscaped gardens along a stretch of white sandy shores. Be ushered into a world of ethnic charm and tropical tranquility at this award-winning resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort And Spa, Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Pantai Cenang