We have just returned from an Eight night stay at the Pelangi Beach resort and Spa after a hectic 11 nights in Borneo.
This is now our 3rd visit to the hotel and would thoroughly recommend to any one.
We find the people friendly and the service excellent.
Their is a good choice of resteraunts at the hotel with a wide and varied selection.
The rooms have just been refurbished to a high standard and are well maintained during the stay.
The pool area is a great place to relax but also you have one of the best beaches in Langkawi on your door step the Pentai Cenang.
On the whole it was a lovely break and cannot wait until next year for our 4th visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed in the style of a traditional Malay village, Meritus Pelangi's 355 guestrooms and suites are housed in wooden chalets that are spread across 35 acres of lush landscaped gardens along a stretch of white sandy shores. Be ushered into a world of ethnic charm and tropical tranquility at this award-winning resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort And Spa, Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Pantai Cenang