“A great mix of malay/thai/chinese foods”
Review of Putumayo

Putumayo
Cuisines: Malaysian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated in Pantai Cenang,the resort centre of Langkawi.We specialize in Asian Fusion and fine Chinese Seafood cuisine.Our menu is varied,you can enjoy live seafood dishes freshly made daily for lunch and dinner. From live lobster to fresh seafood cooked to your taste,we cater to your needs.Our facility can also accommodate parties, both indoor and outdoor.
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“A great mix of malay/thai/chinese foods”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

A better than the average restaurant along the busy main shop/restaurant area. Very good service and nice surroundings and a good sized menu.

Visited March 2013

• Polish first
Kyrenia District, Cyprus
“Top Class Restuarant”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We found this eatery completely by accident but it was our good fortune that we did.
We returned three times and on every occassion the food and service were excellent try there singapore slings as they start everything off with a bang.
The mushroom soup in a loaf was a favourite of ours but beware as this is a starter you may not be very hungry after having this as it is so dlicious and filling

Visited February 2013
2 Thank DWL2552
Bournemouth
“Great food and service”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We went here as my Dad and his partner had eaten here a few times and said how good it was. We were not disappointed. The service and food were excellent. We had chicken satay to start which was lovely. My husband had the mango chicken and I had the chicken curry. Both were beautiful. I did find the curry a bit hot but still lovely and the waiter came out with a plate of cucumber for me to cool down and apologised for it being too hot for me!! I still enjoyed it though!
The decor is lovely and the atmosphere is great and relaxing.
I would recommend this to anyone.

2 Thank HolidayHighs
Melbourne, Australia
“Must Try!!!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We went to Putumayo after reading other reviews on tripadvisor . The food was amazing,wonderful service, and the ambience is very relaxed . I would definitely recommend this restaurant to my friend.......

2 Thank vinccy_13
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic Food ,Service & Ambience-“Excellent Place - Must Go””
Reviewed March 2, 2013

One of the best restaurants in Pantai Cenang, very good value.The food specially garlic butter tiger prawn was absolutely stunning... SUPERB ....The restaurant was clean and the staff were attentive and service was good .. I highly recommend this restaurant...!!!!!!!!

4 Thank Lennie8