“cute beach bar in great location”
Review of Little Lylias Chillout Cafe - CLOSED

Little Lylias Chillout Cafe
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is such a great spot for stopping for a drink, and the food is great too! Try the noodles with a cocktail in the afternoon as you watch the beach quieten for the evening, or go for an early lunch to nip your hangover in the bud - the sandwiches are fantastic.

1  Thank Hollie_RS_88

Reviewed October 10, 2013

It's very good not excellent because the staff are not that friendly, make sure the beer is cold before you open the can and the sound (speakers) could be improved.

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Definitely a hidden gem here and a must if you want to enjoy a refreshing drink while experiencing a serene sunset! A joy!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is a great place to hang out, watch people jet ski or parasail, stare at Chenang beach's horizon while drinking beer, eat great food and just relax after a busy day!

The staff are friendly...always smiling and always asking if we need something.

The owner is one helluva dude! Yep, he's called the dude cos he looks like Lebowski (some lads told us about the Lebowski resemblance and I googled after -- I completely agree!)
You have to meet him, he's an interesting fella! He sang me a "happy birthday" too. Thanks, Dude! Hope next time you can sing Natural Mystic for me :))

Live performance is really nice! I love reggae so much but its been years since I last went to a reggae bar with live music so I was like a little girl in a candy store when I went here. I really enjoyed it! Hope to be back!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great little bar on the beach, good live reggae music and reasonably priced drinks. Another place to watch the sunset from, and open late.