“Very Nice Variety of foods... And try the Pineapple Juice!”

Orkid Ria Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Orkid Ria is really easy to get to and has excellent food. There were all kinds of foods to try, it's speciality being Chinese and Seafood. My family all chose one and shared our meals, and I have to say there wasn't a single one I didn't enjoy. A single Chinese tea was only 0.50 and it was worth the money! Another drink I'll recommend is the Pineapple juice. I must admit, we ordered it by accident after the waitress misheard our request for a pineapple duck, but it is genuinely the nicest juice I've ever had. The food is lovely (I'd recommend the Sizzling Chicken) and it was a nice atmosphere. Definitely go here. I hope to visit again before I leave Langkawi.

1  Thank Foreman99
There are newer reviews for Orkid Ria Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Orkid ria offers delicious food at a reasonable price served by very friendly staff! Don't miss it, they serve tiger prawns larger than my hands and crabs barbequed to perfection!

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I'm not a very seafood person but the prawn curry was divine, we also enjoyed garlic prawn and dry chilli chicken. We were told that it was the best seafood place in langkawi... It was indeed!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We dined here on our last night in Langkawi. We had yet to find a decent local restaurant on the island so its was nice for Orkid Ria to meet our expectations.

Come here for Good value seafood. There is a reason why its the busiest place on the island.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I dined with Orkid Ria Restaurant for than thrice I thing during my stay & still very memorable. Me & my wife were there & we seated in a table suitably place near the aquarium and had dedicated waitstaff, so the service was impeccable.
The hot plateau of seafood was SO GOOD that I wish I could have eaten the whole thing myself. I wish I could have tasted the entire menu, but that will have to wait until I win the lottery.
Everyone was friendly, the motif was subdued but clean and contemporary. Our waiter suggested some great drinks, a nonalcoholic fruity concoction for my wife and a chilled beer for me. The Calamari starter was fried but absolutely fresh and a sitting atop a wonderful sharp chili sauce bed. For our main dished we had the Shrimp on Risotto and the lobster with mixed seafood. Perfect texture of crab and scallops and the shellfish was plentiful as well. We left feeling as though it was a full experience and not just a meal. Hope to return soon….

1  Thank Fireball007in