“Excellent”
Review of Red Tomato

Red Tomato
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Red Tomato is a European style restaurant that brings Mediterranean Cuisine in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Originally a small cafe in Langkawi, Red Tomato has grown and developed into the loved restaurant we know it as now. It doesn’t stop there though, we are excited to say as we are also opening in Kuala Lumpur. Try our delicious pizza, pasta or grill dishes that can also be served as gluten free options; we also have some vegetarian dishes to cater for those who choose plant based diets. We hope everyone will be able to enjoy a meal here at Red Tomato as afterall it's where travellers and friends meet and eat...
iceland
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 5, 2009

How wonderful and friendly. I am sorry to say I only found this place on my last night or I would have been a regular. It is run by a lovely German lady who felt like my best friend after the evening. And my children just adored her. And the food was the best I had in Langkawi bar Bon Ton but of course, the Red Tomato is not in the same price range.

Definatly go, you wont regret it.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Langkawi, Malaysia
“A great place to chill out”
Reviewed July 22, 2009

Tanja is German lady living on this island since many years. Her restaurant is a meeting point for us, the expatriats, and of course for everyone. I love to go there and my very favorite dishes are the tomato soup (even better than my one!), the salads and the thin and crispy pizzas. Tanja also serves breakfast and makes the joghurt herself. The bread comes fresh out of her oven. This is not a posh place, but really nice for a casual meal.
Eva

1 Thank CaptainEva
Teeside
“Fantastic breakfasts, good dinners, great times”
Reviewed March 28, 2009

We ate here I think 7 times for breakfast during our stay in Langkawi and I have to say it was brilliant.

The milkshakes are amazing and the pineapple juice was my wifes favourite of the holiday. I had the 'Farmers Choice' most of the time as it was a great way to start the day.

The staff are all very friendly and look to be enjoying themselves as well as the guests. The German lady owner looks to make sure everyone feels welcome and comfortable and I have to say we always did.

Useful for us also was the guide books and other things in there that we could read whilst planning our days.

If you go to Cenang you have to go to Red Tomato Garden for at least breakfast. Oh and if you like bananas, order the milkshake. It's tip top.