“Great place”
Review of Red Tomato

Red Tomato
Good for: Families with children
Description: Red Tomato is a European style restaurant that brings Mediterranean Cuisine in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Originally a small cafe in Langkawi, Red Tomato has grown and developed into the loved restaurant we know it as now. It doesn’t stop there though, we are excited to say as we are also opening in Kuala Lumpur. Try our delicious pizza, pasta or grill dishes that can also be served as gluten free options; we also have some vegetarian dishes to cater for those who choose plant based diets. We hope everyone will be able to enjoy a meal here at Red Tomato as afterall it's where travellers and friends meet and eat...
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The service was excellent and the food delicious, stopped in for lunch the other day and would definitely go back before the end of our trip. Great place if looking for westernized food and great value for money.

There are newer reviews for Red Tomato

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Staff and service we excellent and most people in our hotel had been or had heard about the place which given it was not close by. Speaks volumes.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

One of the restaurant in Langkawi you shouldn't missed out.
First the atmosphere and ambience of the restaurant attracted me lots, laid-back relaxing. I've had my superb delicious brunch, and they served me a kinda big portion of popcorn at first, as starter i guess? The restaurant staffs are friendly attentive, not really much choice of food, but all with reasonable price. I've heard some comment saying that their pasta and tomato soup was delicious, would like to go back again and try everything!!!!! Overall, this is a place definitely worth visit again! :)

Reviewed July 6, 2013

A friend introduced me and I am hooked ever since.

The food is really very delicious. I have ordered almost everything on the menu and so far I have yet to find anything not up to my satisfaction. In fact every dish I tried tasted so good I had a hard time deciding which is my favourite.

The menu is somewhat limited in choice but they have all the necessaries; salad, sandwiches, pizzas, pasta and meat. Like I said I have tried most of them and have no complain at all. It is very hard to choose which is my fave dish but I could easily recommend their ''Pollo Pesto'' to anyone of my friends and they would end up going back for more. It is a MUST try when you're in Red Tomato.

All the restaurant staffs were very friendly and easy-going. Love their service much. They always make me feel welcome and were very attentive. I love the deco and ambience of the restaurant. Find it very relaxing especially on a lazy afternoon.

All in all this is one of my fave restaurants in Langkawi. I would bring any of my friends here and they would all be leaving with a big fat smile on their face.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Nice place with really good food for a reasonable price. Service could have been better. Didn't ask for more water, slow serving.....