We reach at the resort around 8.30pm , so when we arrive we have to wait 15mins of the buggy service from the car park waiting area! Check-in was smooth, but no information given about the resort, asked for deposit then given the room key straight away to the room, pretty sad such a name HERITAGE RESORT should be more nice if the staff can explain things to do in the resort but nothing explanation given. Once enter to the room no toilet tissues, towel smell funny , room look tired. Went out for the dinner order fried noodle come with one piece of prawn not fresh. Staff very slow did not ask if the food was alright, The staff need to train basic of service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Kenyir Resort, Taman Negara Terengganu is a subsidiary of Glenmarie Properties and a member of DRB-HICOM formerly known as Lake Kenyir Resort & Spa. It was opened in 1996, August 26th and designed to take full advantage of its strategic location beside Lake Kenyir. Lake Kenyir Resort, Taman Negara Terengganu is a four-star resort spreads across 70 acres of land and fronts Malaysia's largest lake and the largest man-made lake in South East Asia spanning over 260, 000 hectares. This private resort, inspired by Terengganu traditional architecture, is enveloped in lush tropical forest and by the beautiful lake which enhances that complete tranquil resort vacation, offering travellers a relaxing and exiting exotic nature's experiences. As a result, the resort was voted and selected as The Best Lake Resort by The Best of Malaysia Travel Awards 2007, Expatriate Lifestyle. ACCOMMODATION Lake Kenyir Resort, Taman Negara Terengganu hosts 136 wooden villas and designed to blend within its natural surroundings. The villas are categorised as Garden View Villas or Lake View Villas and our spectacular Honeymoon Villa that is designed to capture that special romantic moment in time with your new partner. FUN AND ADVENTURES ACTIVITIES Lake Kenyir has many trips & tours, in-door and outdoor activities to enjoy from the islands and the exciting highlights surrounding the lake partake in fishing, trekking, caving, night safari, teambuilding, photography and all that nature provides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Fastbooking and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Kenyir Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Kenyir Hotel Kuala Berang
- Lake Kenyir Resort And Spa
- Lake Kenyir Resort Terengganu, Malaysia - Kuala Berang