I spent 6 nights in Bella Vista resort and spa in my honey moon with my wife in a delux double room / sea view. resort is nice and calm, room size was not so big, but good for two persons socially if you are planning to hang out most of the day. the only annoying thing is that the hotel's policy is not to open the windows because they are afraid of the mosquitoes. room was clean and room service was good.
Resort location is nice, in Kuah city were you can go to many sites to visits and near the malls, eagle square, legenda park , Fiery to Penang city and many other places.
Breakfast was not so much variable , but it was good - eating with the sea view is wonderful :)
The resort is directly facing the sea, however it has not a beach so that you can go for a swim ( only the view of the sea ) and at night after the sunset every thing become calm in the resort ( no much activities to be done, may be internet surfing the lobby ).
Overall experience : it is a good hotel , value for money , nice and calm and it is location is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Langkawi, the tranquil Jewel of Kedah, offers a unique blend of Asian cultures which is reflected at the Bella Vista Waterfront. Situated in the heart of Kuah town, amidst lush landscaped gardens and overlooking the clear blue waters of the Andaman sea, the resort is the perfect getaway for the discerning international pr domestic traveler whether on business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bella Vista Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Langkawi Hotel Kuah
- Bella Vista Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Bella Vista Hotel
- Bella Vista Waterfront Langkawi/Kuah