My wife and I stayed here for three nights in a deluxe room. The room was extremely small and the king bed (two singles pushed together) made it even smaller. Barely enough room to move around and felt very clostrephobic. The service and management is absolutely terrible, the place seems to be run by teenagers and management doesn't seem at all present. On our first night we asked to hire scooters for the coming days only to be whsiked away by the bell boys trying to spruce us with booking tours through them and their friends which was extremely unprofessional. It took me approximately 15mins to get the point across that we had no intention to do any tours and we were happy to navigate our way through the island. On the second day we enquired how much an upgrade would cost us only to be told to take a seat as they would have to look up the information. After 20mins sitting there waiting and watching the three girls behind the counter socialise we decided it wasn't worth our time or money at this place any longer. This once again added to my frustations and became vdry evident that no one here is wanting to help anyone. On our final day we spoke to four different people asking what time checkout was. Everyone told us 12pm however we could remain in the room until 1pm without charge (100RM if you want to checkout after 1pm). Its sad to say but the reason we asked four people was because we didn't trust anyone however the last gentleman we spoke to advised he added a remark to our file. Low and behold 11am came and it felt like we were being shoved out the door. Phone calls, knocking on our door and even sending house keeping to clean our room all began from 11am all the way until we became to uncomfortable and decided to leave. Ontop of all this tje breakfast is pathetic and the wifi is very specific to the hotel (when it works). All in all, if you don't mind being treated like a number and don't have any intention to ask basic questions to the hotel I guess you can survive here a couple of nights however I don't recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Langkawi, the tranquil Jewel of Kedah, offers a unique blend of Asian cultures which is reflected at the Bella Vista Waterfront. Situated in the heart of Kuah town, amidst lush landscaped gardens and overlooking the clear blue waters of the Andaman sea, the resort is the perfect getaway for the discerning international pr domestic traveler whether on business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bella Vista Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Langkawi Hotel Kuah
- Bella Vista Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Bella Vista Hotel
- Bella Vista Waterfront Langkawi/Kuah