“Very Dissaponted”

Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Kuah
Kuala Lumpur
“Very Dissaponted”
Reviewed February 17, 2010

I make reservation for my parents in law while we spend our Lunar New Year Holidays.I must say the state of the hotel is so poor & bad , the bathroom is not well keep dirty and the room have bad smell.Some guest complaint about the air cond not working and the wheather was hot they are able to sleep and worst still the hotel staffs did nothing to help to comfort their guests With the same rate me and my husband can get Bayview Hotel which is so much better, I feel bad for letting my parents in law to stay in such a "low yah", no one should go there, to the owner of this hotel you should be ashame of your self, you are cheating our hard earn money.We feel insult and Air Asia shouldn't include this hotel in their Langkawi package. Just don't go there unless they make some chages.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Perth Western Australia
Reviewed January 14, 2010

Bathroom not cleaned for the whole week handbasin covered in soap scum ,toilet leaking when flushed, no shower curtain or bath mat or hand towel or face washer only bath towel, and on last day $25 Aust was taken from my wallet while I was out jogging, $20 was left so I would not notice right away, only saw this when I was on the plane home ,I have travelled all over the world and have never had anything like this happen before. Margery Forden

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these Kuah hotels

Galway, Ireland
Reviewed January 2, 2010

We were appalled by the state of this hotel and believed that our travel agent had gravely insulted us by arranging accomodation here.
There were cigarette burns on blankets, bathroom leaked, dirty, old and in need of repair and upgrade.
We complained and asked to have the room changed but the staff looked shocked as though there was no problem. Housekeeping was sent in but just sprayed air freshener and did little cleaning.
This is the worst place we have ever had the misfortune to have to stay in.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuah
Hotel Asia Langkawi
#34 of 103 in Langkawi
Geopark Inn Langkawi
Geopark Inn Langkawi
#9 of 17 in Kuah

Been to Eagle Bay Hotel? Share your experiences!