“Excellent Value for Money - great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bellis Spa

Bellis Spa
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Kuah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Singapore, Singapore
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent Value for Money - great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Bellis spa was a great find in Langkawi providing excellent massages at a fraction of the cost of the hotel spas. (We did a 2 hour massage for ~RM 170 with Bellis, in comparison a one hour massage in our hotel was priced at RM 350 and we felt the Bellis spa massage was better) Even better, they provided pick up and drop off services before and after the spa treatment, even driving all the way (45 min) from kuah town to the datai to pick us up.the owner is a really friendly Chinese lady who speaks Chinese, Malay and English and the spa is spotless and clean.would definitely recommend this to all Langkawi visitors!

Visited May 2014

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“wonderful!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

I enjoyed my first time at Bellis spa so much I went back 2 days later for a second spa. Bellis spa's package was great value for money. I had a full body aroma massage, a body scrub, wrap and facial. The next time I added the foot reflexology as well.
The salon was lovely. Very peaceful and calm. There was a pick up and drop off service which was great as my accomodation was a little far from anywhere. I felt very comfortable and safe. The massage was very relaxing and soothing. The facial was great. I did these spas in the evening after I had been kayaking and cycling with Dev's adventures another excellent service in Langkawi.

The massage was refreshing and a great way to end my day after some physical exercise.

I will definately be returning there next time I go back. My only regret is I didnt go as soon as I got off the plane. It will be my first port of call next time.

Visited March 2014