See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 17, 2014

My staying to the hotel was limited by just 1 night between the trips.
Simple service, friendly staff, clean room, convenient location.
Quite a reasonable choice for short staying, lot of shopping places, cafe and restaurants placed nearby.

Room Tip: ask for any assistance to the staff
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank nimble689
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Most of night u have to face the music and wrestle with it to get good sleep
I stayed 6D5N. Booked this hotel cause near to temple.
Need to inform the owner to clean the room,if not they won't clean and even won't change the towel
Checked in on Saturday, mmmm managed to sleep on next day morning 5am due to loud music...and the saga continues almost every night.
Stayed room 9A,room is big,clean and u have to share with COCKROACHES.
No refrigerator,but have a common hot & cold water dispenser.

Location is strategic

Will I stay here again : no way

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Booked 3 rooms from Agoda.com at an affordable price. The owner texted me a day before to confirm that I will be checking in late. I do inform the owner that I have arrived at the Jetty Point. Upon arrival at the hotel, he is already there, showing us the rooms.

The rooms are lovely with beautiful wallpapers, clean rooms and cold aircond. The pub/disco below the hotel is closed on Thursday. We got room 9A, 27A and 29A. on tyhe second night, room 9A and 27A only have minimum noise from below. 29A is a bit noisy.

There is a water refill near to the counter. Feel free to refill your water to stay hydrated.

Other than that, owner is also very kind to allow us to stay more than maximum people. 4 people stay in a room instead of 3. Yet, it is still spacious for us (girls).

We will consider this hotel again when we visit LGK next time. Thank you Alan!

Room Tip: Avoid choosing 29A
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I heard about Ricca Inn from a blog and I was impressed by the word CLEAN. So, I called to book direct with the owner and get special rate. Cheaper than we book from online. The whole process of making reservation is through sms. Upon arrival, we called to the owner and he direct us to Ricca Inn. Two storey shop lots and the hotel is at 1st floor, The room is clean, However, there is a bistro at ground floor which we believe is part of the owner business. The loud music will start at 12am till almost early morning daily. We are travelling with young kids and never expect to be like that. We can't even sleep because the music is too loud. The next morning, thought of complaining to the receptionist but there is not one there. I stayed here for 4D3N and only met the receptionist and owner on my first day and last day.

One best part of this place is the room is really clean and there are convenience store within walking distance. There is a shopping mall too where we can get cheap alcohol and chocolate.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a budget hotel for those just plan to stay with cheaper price!
So far the hotel when you reached please call the owner come to check in with you, because there will not have any receptionist to serve you!
Anyway just a normal budget hotel...nothing special at all!!

• Stayed: April 2013