All reviewspark deanswimming poolqueens viewriverside lodgekids entertainmentplay parkshop on sitechip shopforest walknarrow roadcentral heatingamusement arcadeevening entertainmentduck pondsingle tracktotslovely park
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My friends and I have just returned from a 5 night caravan holiday in Tummel Valley. We had a great time the park is nestled in the valley. We had a swim and sauna each morning in the sites pool. The shop is well stocked for what you need although we took most of our food and drink with us. There are loads of nice walks within the surrounding area. Birks of Aberfeldy, Killicrankie Pass and the Falls of Bruar just to mention a few. I would definetly go back. The clubhouse has ample entertainment, bingo and food, at not too bad prices,

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank sana-b33
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Have just returned from a four night break we stayed in a luxury lodge which was decorated well we didn't sleep well due to cheap hard beds which totally let lodge down swimming pool was a total let down as you were supposed to arrive at reception 15 mins before next session to see if there was room everyone I spoke to complained about this. shop was expensive but quite well stocked. Restaurant bar served poor quality food at expensive prices when it was open. If we had been aware of above we would not have booked. Scenery was great

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank TLCARR
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Hi me and my son 3year stayed for a week. The site has the best view ever the nearest shop is 15 miles away with peace and quite . It's had a great park area and swimming pool.
The mobile home was newish clean and tidy with every think you need.
The staff are very polite and helpfull

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Firstly I have never felt the need to write a review before but having just returned from a weekend break away with my family at Tummel valley, I feel compelled to do so.
We are a family group myself/wife/ daughter 28 sons 25 and 22, totaling 7 with two partners 28 & 22, keen walkers looking forward to the fresh air, Friday evening arrival quick meal off to bed.
Bit disappointed returned from the hills Saturday to discover pools last session was 5.00, not to worry. Looking forward to dinner, showered and eaten we all decided to check out the amenities.
We decided to have a drink at the bar, bad idea! ~Daughters Partner- 28 and son at 22 elected to go to the bar, and quickly returned somewhat embarrassed but laughing saying they were refused as daughters partner at 28 didn’t have ID with him.
I went to the bar had no issues with the bar persons ID request, but asked why, then should they not serve anyone else in the group, as you can imagine I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. They had decided I guess maybe we didn’t fit the criteria or the stereotypical mould of the “birdie song group”.
Farcical I know, however, the manner in which she replied to any of my questions was appalling and quite frankly if this is the staff they wish to employ then I am glad I will never return.
However as a company whose business revolves around this form factor of young children and families. Then maybe they should put the safety of these children foremost!
The campsite is situated in an area of undoubtedly, natural beauty, however I couldn’t believe the fact the main road split the campsite in two with children’s play areas either side of the open road.
Even more alarming is the river which is extremely fast flowing and runs un-fenced in the majority of areas right through the site. If this were a motorway it wouldn’t be allowed, yet deemed to be safe in a children’s play-park.
This water can rise dramatically to form a raging torrent some five feet in a matter of seconds from the release of water from the power station directly opposite the clubhouse, one step or a tumble a child or even an adult would almost certainly be swept away to their death.
Again various duck ponds with the allure of children center of site with absolutely no protection.
After writing this I noticed there are similar letters with the same alarming topic, it would appear the management need to prioritise what they believe is important, and look after the interests and safety of its patrons, its an accident waiting to happen. The incidents at the bar I laugh at, however as a company you need to get serious with your responsibilities.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
16  Thank Brian W
Reviewed September 2, 2012

we were 2 adults and didnt visit the entertainment at all, so we cant judge this.
our 4 night stay was good, just had dinner once at the restaurant, wasnt that good. so we went to another place,
The caravan was what we expected, no big complains.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple