Review Highlights
How to reach air adventure club after arriving from ferry?

Can any one help me out with how to reach air adventure flying club after arriving at the bintan... read more

Reviewed June 1, 2018
PoojithaReddy
Bengaluru, India
via mobile
Fun that I missed

I dreamt of Air Adventure in Bintan and probably the only thing I wanted to do there outside the... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2017

from $44.80
More Info
from $145.65
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 20, 2016

It has been years that I dreamt of touching those fluffy and cotton candy clouds. All those day dreaming soon be a reality when I saw the opportunity right in front of me. Without thinking of anything else, I immediately wrote to Air Adventure and shared with him of my dreams. I was in cloud nine when Stu (Mr Pilot) agreed to the date of flying me to fulfill my dreams.

Finally the THE DAY! With great pilot like Stu, who makes you feel safe and comfortable, and with low clouds, my dreams became a reality. Yes!!!! I touched the clouds!!!! No words can describe how happy I was at that time. Till now I keep on rekindle those moments.

It’s an unbelievable and unforgettable experience. Thank you, Air Adventure for an experience of a lifetime. That will not be the first and the last time, ‘cos I’ll be back to do it again.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank juleskarz
Reviewed December 20, 2016

Staff crew picks you and drops you back to the hotel.
Reception was very good. Instructions were given before the ride.

Pilot is friendly.. He will be interacting whenever required during the flight..
It costs 120 SGD for the ride and additional 35 SGD for the video of the trip which is about 20 min long.

Ultimate exp where you will be about 1000 meters above in the air. Wind speed is too much and feels like it's gonna take you off the seats.

Wear your headphones properly as the wind speed is too much and it kinda helps your ear up in the air.
Also please wear your shades so that you can view properly otherwise you may not be able to open your eyes..

Date of experience: December 2016
3  Thank AvinashBaid
Reviewed December 1, 2016

Nice reception from the crews. Pick up to and fro from hotel to the club and back to hotel. Very relaxing flight and friendly pilot. My wife and I enjoyed very much

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank jordantan81123
Reviewed November 23, 2016

Highly recommended adventure if you are going to Bintan. A 20 minute ride was very smooth flight in an 2-SEATER amphibian(OPEN) plane. Whoah!. This is a big step for me in overcoming my fear of heights. DUg! Dug!cDug! Dug! (heartbeat sound) Telling myself I need to do this and reminding myself Fly high and experience everything life has to offer! Changing my fear to excitement for this one-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me and Christopher. Give me confidence and strength and a Plus factor is knowing and seeing the PILOT Stu very Relax and professional on this flying experience give me a big relief. Moreover, He is very accommodating and well experienced Pilot. See for yourself!! Before the flight, he will brief you for safety guidelines. so Listen carefully and next thing you do is to ENJOY the Ride =) Amazing to see the view of Bintan from the top. We also received our flying certificates afterwards. Moreover, Air Adventures have a free pickup and drop off from Bintan Resorts and an option to have a recorded video from them of your whole flight.

Thank you Air Adventures for making our anniversary trip memorable!! We really enjoyed the flying experience =) - C.P.B & C.L.B

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank cheab2017
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

This was easily one of the best fun activity if you are ok with heights and ready to shell out of 130$...it was worth the money

Date of experience: November 2016