$137
$147
$85
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

The Canopi(Lagoi)
$444
$432
$375
3,874 results
All reviewscircus teamchef de villagewaterfall restaurantspecial thanksaqua aerobicsnightly showsfriendly gosflying trapezegreat holidayfamily holidayspecial mentionevery mealbintan islandfree flowrestaurant managergreat familymain building
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

We visited Club Med Bintan Island for the first time this weekend. Firstly, I will get the ONLY negative out of the way …. The bedrooms are a little (ok a LOT) dated, but there is so much to make up for the tired accommodation. The common facilities – bars, pools, beach, dining areas, spa are wonderful! Add the Club Med team to the mix and it’s a wonderful atmosphere of fun, relaxation and entertainment. We didn’t have any children in our party, but we could see that they were well looked after, with plenty of activities to occupy them. We enjoyed the beach, kayaking, massages and a mani/pedi. I am usually not keen to book an all-inclusive getaway, however the quality of the drinks is good, and the quality and the variety of the food is outstanding. We’ll definitely be booking another visit.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SarannC
Reviewed August 20, 2017

We stayed here for a week in early August, although it rained every day, we still had a wonderful time. The spa was great with amazing views. The sandy beach was clean and calm. The kids enjoyed the trapeze the few times they were able to do it due to rain. The morning yoga with Melanie was top! The evening shows were also quite entertaining. However, the most notable part of this trip was Youssef, the Chef de Village who not only made us feel welcome, but attended to our every need. My husband needed a different type of beach shoe as his flip flops were irritating him, Youssef secured them the next day with someone coming from Singapore. Overall, a fun trip.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
5  Thank Maya N
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Hello Club Med Bintan Island Team !!! Apologies for my late submission as my previous review was written in April. As usual, reviews for subsequent visits may be submitted after 3 months after last review as per the guidelines of TripAdvisor. No worries...Nothing is too late...

I was in this beautiful village for my 6th trip during 9 - 18 May. Thousand of reasons for my returning trip. Love the GO and GE team. Love the activities, new pool, new bar, new theater, restaurant and food varieties, nice view room, clean and beautiful beach, clear sea, nice weather and etc...

I am lucky as i bumped into Club Med's signature annual wellness event "Body & Soul". Besides the daily existing activities, i enjoyed so much with the program which provided all my love workout classes such as Zumba, Bollywood dance, Aqua Gym and etc...

I was surrounded by smiling, pleasant and energetic GO/GE everyday. I am truly inspired by not just your experience but passionate enthusiasm. I had an "Unforgettable Beautiful Holidays". Once again, thanks a million to Bintan Island Team for making this all happen.

A big THANK YOU to Youssef, Ghazzo, JP, Manu, Yigit, Laurent, Soy, Adi, Devy, Tohid, Vincent and all your teammates from Housekeeping, Restaurant & Kitchen, Bar, Reception, Boutique, Entertainment and Sport. Specially thanks to my favorite Water Sport/Sport team Alex, Novian, Ardi, Ali, Pay, Ashley, Momo, Dion, Andes, Wayan, JeanC, Nono, Bella, Saya, Regan, Chiko, Fierman, Dolfi, Ryan and many more...it will be a super long list if i name out everyone here. Thank you for your kind understanding.

See you soon beautiful Paradise and beautiful Peoples. I'm excited about my upcoming 7th trip...

Room Tip: Pay slightly more to get the ocean view and you wouldn't regret for doing so...
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank Pamela L
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Great atmosphere, very friendly group of staff & GOs. Extremely service oriented. Location wise from SG, it was a fairly seamless process getting there and back. Lots to do for the whole family (without leaving the resort for an entire week). Overall a hassle free, throughly enjoyable holiday.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Club Med
Reviewed August 14, 2017

We we ent to Club Med Bintan for a relaxing break in light of my wife's health issues. We wanted somewhere we could relax, not have to worry about anything and thats what we got. The GO's were so attentive and helpful to us both and made an enjoyable break in the sun even better.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple