Nirwana Resorts is just like most large resorts. Tons of choices of room styles for more than they are worth but with all the things required for a quiet relaxing stay. At over $400 Singapore dollars a night for 2 adults and 2 children I felt it was high. But it caters to Singapore and that is the reason for the price. It is very nice and clean and has beautiful landscape and such but I am a bit more adventurous than this resort and was looking for some local flare. It is not available here. However if you are looking for a quiet break from Singapore and are ok with an Indonesia light feel then it will be great for you. My kids loved the beach (which was clean and safe) and had a great time in the pool and riding the elephant. The food was expensive but pretty good with many options.
All in all for a weekend it was good but I would not want to stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyu Biru Villas is located on the north western coast of Bintan Island, less than 10 minutes from the ferry terminal and a mere 55 minutes ferry ride from Singapore's Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal. Banyu Biru Villas is surrounded by landscaped gardens and set within Nirwana Gardens. For cosy family reunions or group gatherings, stay at one of the Banyu Biru Villas which are fully furnished for a comfortable homestay away from home. Designed in four contemporary styles, 36 lovely villas are available for your short-term stay. *Banyu Biru Villa guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Fastbooking so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Banyu Biru Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Banyu Biru Villas Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Banyu Biru Villas Bintan Island/Lagoi