The Banyu Biru Villas look nice but unfortunately only from the outside. Once you step inside, you realize how run down are the villas! My last visit was 10 years ago and it looks like nothing has been done to maintain the villas: the villas are really run down. They should be entirely repainted, the bathrooms have added visible pipes, the new aircon units have been quickly added with the previous holes still visibles. The hard wood floor must have been nice when it was installed but it is now in a completely unacceptable condition. Not to mention the furniture which is simply horrible. The mattresses are simply awful and the decoration is that of a motel on a US highway. For those expecting the quality and taste found in hotels in Bali, be prepared to be seriously disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyu Biru Villas is located on the north western coast of Bintan Island, less than 10 minutes from the ferry terminal and a mere 55 minutes ferry ride from Singapore's Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal. Banyu Biru Villas is surrounded by landscaped gardens and set within Nirwana Gardens. For cosy family reunions or group gatherings, stay at one of the Banyu Biru Villas which are fully furnished for a comfortable homestay away from home. Designed in four contemporary styles, 36 lovely villas are available for your short-term stay. *Banyu Biru Villa guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Banyu Biru Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Banyu Biru Villas Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Banyu Biru Villa Bintan Island/Lagoi