Wanted to book nirwana resort hotel but unfortunately it was fully booked. Saw many negative reviews online before we went to nirwana beach club so we didnt had too high expectations to avoid disappontment. To my dismay, it was far below my already low expectations. Every single part of the room was old, worned out and dirty. And the best part - walls full of lizard poops. Definitely not a place for a normal human being to stay in. What's worse was, one of the rooms smelt like sewage. No phone in the room so I had to stomped to the reception. Wanted to upgrade nirwana resort hotel so badly but there were no rooms available. So no choice had to request for a change of room. Not any better even in the newly given rooms. No phone, no kettle, no hair dryer, to sum it up, NO COMFORT. Didnt sleep well at all. Oh by the way there were 6 of us, so 3 pax each room. We paid for an extra bed. But guess what? The 'extra bed' is actually a couch which is initially in the room. So basically we paid for the breakfast buffet and not the bed. Free wifi was useless because connection was slow or none. Didnt sleep well at all because of the weird noises coming from outside. Didnt felt like I was on a holiday. Rather I felt like I was in a torture camp.
The only good thing is that the terrible conditions actually force you to spend time outside. The beaches were clean and beautiful. Water sports were great also. Elephant rides and shows at the resort centre were fun. Food was good for value although it's expensive. Service was efficient and good. Credits to the staff who came to return my friend's shades after we checked out. Everything was great except this accommodation. Nirwana resort hotel is 100000 times better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the water's edge of Indonesia's Bintan island, Nirwana Beach Club welcomes you to the ultimate rustic beachfront hideaway. Indulge in a variety of water sports, nature and the timeless traditions of a village-style living. Feel your spirits lifted amidst the spacious thatched-roof chalets, sunny beaches and a blue ocean, savouring relaxation and a boundless choice of tropical activities. Guestrooms at Nirwana Beach Club come with modern Thai interiors and wooden flooring. Each well-appointed room is equipped with a refrigerator and TV. Hot shower facilities are in the private bathroom. *Nirwana Beach Club guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Fastbooking, ACCOR and Hotwire so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Beach Hotel
- Nirwana Beach Club
- Nirwana Beach Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Bintan Island/Lagoi