I stayed on 21.11.12 and really was quite amazed at how terrible the service is. It was raining heavily and we had no umbrella, we wanted to go for breakfast at nirwana gardens. We screamed and shout out to buggies who passed by our chalet but they just completely ignored us. Finally my husband had to walk in the heavy rain to the reception and begged for a buggy!! Last i recalled i paid for the accomodation but the staff has a way of making it like it was given free.
The rooms came with no phone, no kettle and there is no safe either.
The rooms are like a 2 star hotel standard.
The only good part is the beach is not crowded but be prepared to pay alot for the watersports.
One advise is to bring your own food as the food here are CRAZYYY expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the water's edge of Indonesia's Bintan island, Nirwana Beach Club welcomes you to the ultimate rustic beachfront hideaway. Indulge in a variety of water sports, nature and the timeless traditions of a village-style living. Feel your spirits lifted amidst the spacious thatched-roof chalets, sunny beaches and a blue ocean, savouring relaxation and a boundless choice of tropical activities. Guestrooms at Nirwana Beach Club come with modern Thai interiors and wooden flooring. Each well-appointed room is equipped with a refrigerator and TV. Hot shower facilities are in the private bathroom. *Nirwana Beach Club guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Fastbooking, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Beach Hotel
- Nirwana Beach Club
- Nirwana Beach Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Bintan Island/Lagoi