TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
One of the best Hot stone Massage experience

I lived at Anmon resorts, and they offer free pick up and drop off from our hotel lobby. All my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
AndrewWang1
Taipei
via mobile
Feel of heaven

Awesome massage very very professional staff I advice to all who are visiting lagoi bay keep... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
LovepreetSinghG1
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Lagoi
from $68.33
More Info
from $63.99
More Info
All reviews great massage ginger tea fell asleep free pick traditional massage free transport body wrap prices are reasonable hair treatment foot reflexology excellent customer service private room my bf provided complimentary strong massage hair cream bath would recommend this place to anyone
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Imel is truly wonderful a massage therapist, she knew very well the acupressure where all my muscles were sore and tight from an emotional and stressful that came up around My Job routines. Her calm and strong demeanor only added to relief I experience as her intuitive and well-trained hands immediately knew how to find my body and mind some relief. I often visited D’bintan since then. The place is amazing relaxing and clean. I can tell that this place is highly recommended as they are an expertise. The more with Imel capable hand my body finds a relief.

Date of experience: September 2019
Boxy S, Guest Relations Manager at D'Bintan Salon Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear guntarih,

Thank you for your great rating. We will welcome you back to enjoy the services and the treatments as well. Of course, we are looking forward to have you soon at D'Bintan Spa.

Reviewed September 14, 2019

We did a couples spa that included Tropical massage and scrub. It was great and we felt so relaxed at the end of the it. They pick you up from the hotel and drop off post your massage. The couples room includes a jacuzzi and shower facility. So you do not need to step out of the room at all till the end of the session. Definitely recommend them any time you are in Bintan. Thank you D'Bintan spa.

Dear SheelaB43,

Reviewed September 14, 2019

First time bringing our teens for massage and was glad to have done it here. One of the better massages in the Asian region. With free pick up from our resort. Massage was way better than the one we had at the resort. Recommend the relaxing Tropical Massage. Had some cheap and good local food from the hawker center opposite the shop before the transport drop us back at our resort.

Dear jflui2019,

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

120 minutes of massage for me! It was amazing to relax.
Highly recommended.
It's a great price and value.
I'll repeat it for sure.
Thank you.

Date of experience: August 2019

Dear Irene1482,

Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

We had the only 5 bedder room downstairs - bad choice. The rest were upstairs.

Terribly noisy from customers as well as staff talking loudly.

I personally didn’t like the stuffy smell in that room, musty & stale.

2-way transport provided complimentary.
Rates start approx S$50 for 90 mins body massage.

Date of experience: August 2019

Dear WillBJust,

Thank you for taking the time to share us about your experience. We sincerely apologize to cause inconvenience for you in which we did not meet your expectations and you were not impressed with the treatments and the services as well. Thank you for your past visit & doing massage at our spa. Our hope is this experience will not deter you to do any treatments with us again. Hopefully, you will let us to get an opportunity to give better services for you in the near future.