This time we booked one of the most expensive rooms, a suite. Ok the balcony didn't look over the sea exactly and I was hoping to lie outside on a bed and there was just a couch thing, but the room was beautiful. Really spacious, a four poster bed and huge bathroom.
The promotion of a cake if it was your birthday month was very touching, and when the cake arrived it was huge! Had a slice and took the rest back with me!
Bit strange there was nothing in the fridge.
I love Nirwana gardens, if you really want to do very little and relax it's the place to go. The staff are really polite too and I thought it was excellent they gave us our room in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 241 guestrooms including 29 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi