Just returned from my second stay Nirwana Gardens Resort Hotel, and this time around, the stay was even better than my first! I chose to return to Nirwana Gardens Resort Hotel because I was really satisfied with my stay when I first went to Bintan a year ago.
My second stay recently topped my previous experience even more! The staff were all very friendly, not like in other hotels in other countries where most staff will only pay more attention to the caucasians. The staff at Nirwana Garden Resort Hotel were really attentive and friendly to everyone, young or old, asian or not. Check-in time was supposed to be at 1500hrs, but i arrived way earlier at about 1200hrs. The staff at could see that I was tired from the ferry trip and they attempted to give me my room asap.
The room? It was a Deluxe room that was newly renovated, saying that its beautiful is an understatement. It is amazing! Everything was newly furnished, the room is spacious, and they had also installed a rainbath shower in the bathroom!
There were hiccups during my 3-days stay in Bintan that caused me some unhappiness(which I will not mention here since its over), and I wrote an email to their General Manager. I was not expecting any replies because this is what normally happens with other hotels. But boy was I wrong! I received a reply an hour later! They offered me an upgrade to a suite room but as I was checking out the next day and was also really satisfied with my Deluxe room, I didn't want a change of room. The management at Nirwana Gardens Resort Hotel were really determined to make up for the unhappiness that they had caused me, hence, they provided me with a free dinner on my last night. After I checked out, they even offered me private transportation to the ferry terminal!
I am overwhelmed with their kind gesture and sincerity! I have never stay in a hotel with such amazing staff!
So, if you ever want to go to Bintan, do not hesitate. CHOOSE NIRWANA GARDENS RESORT HOTEL!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 245 guestrooms including 31 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA and HostelWorld so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi