My daughter and I stayed at this wonderful resort last week on a three-day stopover en route from New Zealand to Europe. I have nothing but praise for the wonderful staff and resort.
It's just a 55-min high speed ferry ride from Singapore then a free shuttle bus ride from the terminal.
Reports of oil on the beach, unclear water etc must be seasonal because we walked on the beach, swum in the sea and even went on a wonderful snorkelling trip and saw no evidence of oil at all. In fact, the water was very clear and nice.
The pool is one of the best I have experienced at a resort. There were also many excellent activities and facilities, some at additional cost (snorkelling trip, buggy hire, massage, bungy swing) and others included (deck chairs, big chess, mini zoo, wonderful pool).
We were also very lucky with the weather but it's important to put sun cream on regularly.
The buffet breakfast was wonderful and there is an enormous choice of food for lunch/dinner although the prices were more expensive than I expected.
I'm not sure if the staff undergo training to be friendly to guests or whether it's natural, but this must be the friendliest resort I've ever stayed at. No matter the role of the staff, everyone greeted us in a warm matter.
I warmly recommend Nirwana Resort Hotel to everyone and hope to return again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 241 guestrooms including 29 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotwire, Fastbooking, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi