We arrived at 11:30 am at the resort and it was over crowded. They arranged a welcome dance but ppl were so busy finding their luggage and stuff that they didn't even notice it.
There was a big queue at the reception for checkin and we were told that they are cleaning the room and it will take just half n hour . After waiting for an hour we went to checkin again and this time we were told that you can checkin only after 3pm..grrrrr.... not only that...the receptionist gave us an optiin to degrade the room type to checkin early...
We did a week advance booking not to wait for 3 hours at the reception and degrade our room!!
Anyways we decided to have lunch by the time.
After checking in we asked them to bring our luggage to the room. They denied to that too. :-X
They will attract to with their facilities and location which is undoubtedly good but the hotel staff is very rude and the service is awful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 245 guestrooms including 31 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Fastbooking, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi