First of all, apologies to all as this review is long past overdue. However, I would just like to share with the viewers who may want to know more about the place.
The Pros about the place:
- Lovely place to relax. Nice sandy beach that stretches long and wide.
- Great for the family.
- Offers lots of activities for the children.
- A mini Zoo!
- Food is readily available but can be a tad expensive. All currencies in charged in SGD/Rupiah.
- Buffet spread is just average. Really.
- Drive out to have a decent seafood dinner at The Kelong. Expensive.
- Night activities not that great unless you like to spend the night karaoke or just to have drinks. There's a bowling alley too but nothing to shout about.
- Bring instant noodles by the packets. Hot water is readily available with the in-room kettle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 241 guestrooms including 29 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Agoda, Fastbooking, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi