This was my fifth time staying at the resort. I keep coming back because the pools are great and keep my kids occupied and happy the whole day. We've stayed at one of the villas and the suite but would recommend the suite in the main hotel. It's closer to breakfast, the main pool, and has no stairs, which is a plus if you're travelling with young kids. It's also a bit cleaner, I think. I'd only choose the villa for privacy and if you want to cook. (But do check out the Banyu Biru pool - it has a small slide which kids up to 8-9 years will love). One hotel wing was undergoing upgrading while we were there with occasional drilling and hammering so do check on that if you're travelling in the next month. We stayed in the other wing and had no noise issues. Food is ok, though a bit pricey. We tried the Thai restaurant in the other part of the resort (free transportation) and really liked the setting and the food as well. Staff are very friendly and helpful, no issues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 245 guestrooms including 31 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Fastbooking, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi