My friends and I were at this resort from Dec.28 and originally we were going to stay two nights, but by the second day, we checked out early and moved to another resort. Our experience from the moment we checked-in was below standard. We arrived around 12 pm, and the front desk told us the room wasn't ready, which was fine. We asked if we could at least have Wi-Fi access, the guy laughed and said no. We asked again and the second time he said, "there's no solution to your problem, no". Really? That's the way you speak to your guests? The property was also crowded and noisy, and it was not cheap either. If you want to waste your time debating with the front desk or chasing down the staff just to get basic amenities such as towels, this would be the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 241 guestrooms including 29 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi