Right from checkin (early) to checkout the staff handled us well. Not fantastic, but efficient overall. The hotel is part of a multi-property resort and a free resort bus takes you around to all the ohter properties which are a few minutes away for great entertainment and dining on few different settings, incl a bar on the water. The resort has a lot of activities, but be prepared to shell out some money. They are not super expensive, but not cheap either. The pricing is very similar to Singapore hotel standards. Fish is cheap, but other meats are very expensive. We are veggie and I appreciated the Indian food dining on the Mayang Sari property next door. One thing to stay away from are the cocktail drinks which are hideously expensive (around 15SGD!) and are mostly watered down versions. Stick to the beers. The breakfast buffet is expansive and you can get a good fill with live hot food stations and plenty of other choices. There are multiple dining options on the property itself in addition to the ones on the other resort properties nearby. The beach on the property is fine, but next door Mayang Sari beach is even better. Yeah, there is sea weed in generous portions, but then this is a natural beach. The infinity pool on the property is fantastic! There are multiple dining options on the property itself in addition to the ones on the other resort properties nearby. Our room itself was adequate..yes some of the room elements are dated..some minor moulding etc. But it didnt bother us. An extra bed at a cost of SGD50 accommodated our elder son, while the younger one slept with us on our joined twin beds comfortably. The view from the room was good. The hotel room pricing is similar to SG hotels..so while not exceptional value, its ok. Since our ferry back to Singapore (SG) was late, we stayed on the property after checkout, used the pools, dining, showers etc while the hotel took care of our big luggage. This way we were able to stay on the island until 530pm to take the ferry back to SG. Skip the fake Polo outlets all over the island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 241 guestrooms including 29 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Fastbooking, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi