Stayed 3 nights including new year eve. We had to attend a mandatory nye dinner. Paid over 100 dollar a head. Whilst some pre dinner drinks were included the drinks at dinner were very expensive. Food qualiyy was poor. Entertainment started with the hotel management doing an act and didn't improve.
Rest of stay.
Food at dino's was good. Rest was average.
Staff keen to help and friendly but in general lacked knowledge and a few times we were given wrong information.
I needed to make some business phone calls but hotel system didn't allow calls to local toll free numbers.
Room was meant to have sea view but we were ground floor. The corridor outside room was noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 245 guestrooms including 31 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Hotels.com and ACCOR so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi