We loved ur stay at Nirwana. First, we were allowed to check in early.Second, We were upgraded to a seafront view room and thirdly we were also able to check out late.
The beds however were narrow for a single bed. Prizes of buffet and ala carte meals at the restaurants were quite expensive at $25-35++
The pool was nice except that we were swimming with 3 baby komodo dragons in the pool.
All in all I would recommend this hotel for families with young children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 241 guestrooms including 29 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Fastbooking, Priceline, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi