TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,055 results
All reviews direct ferry angsoka villa terrace bar leisure centre fiesta restaurant golf course sea facing room indian chef driving range nice resort water sports short getaway beach side welcome drink private beach kids club blr
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Pricing of Food is over priced, way too High even after taking into consideration the premium paid for a Nice Resort!

A simple Tea Costs SGD 10$/- One cup of Tea!! I was shocked!!

Although the service & Property is great!
Not suggested for Families with limited Budget!

1  Thank jayf1381
BintanL2, Manajer at Bintan Lagoon Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Jay,

Greetings From Bintan Lagoon Resort.

Thank you for taking your time to write your feedback on Trip Advisor and please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Bintan Lagoon Resort for your recent holiday.

We have taken note that of your feedback on the beverage of tea pricing and will discuss internally on pricing. To clarify our pot of tea is priced at SGD7.00 and not SGD10.00. Our resort offers more than 10 wining and dining outlets priced at different tiers with indoor and al alfresco options. We apologise if none of these have met your expectation. However, if guests would like to try local food or beverages or visit local shops at affordable prices, they may also visit Lagoi Plaza.

We thank you again for your valuable feedback and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance

HP : +62 812 706 7772

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Villa at the resort.
We had food at Fiesta Indian food

Our Mom who is 70 was also with us
The indian food by chef Ghulam was an absolute delight and would definitely recommend Vegetable Biryani and Lassi (Both we’re very fresh and yummy)

Definitely a five star food experience

Trip type: Traveled with family
BintanL2, Manajer at Bintan Lagoon Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr Dongre,

Greetings From Bintan Lagoon Resort.

Thank you for taking your time to write your feedback on Trip Advisor and please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you again for choosing Bintan Lagoon Resort for last holiday.

We are delighted to know that you had a good time during your recent stay with us and you have enjoyed the Indian food prepared by Chef Gulam. We take pride in our food quality and service and glad that we have met your expectations. On behalf of Chef Gulam and the team in BLR, we thank you for your positive comments and strive to be better.

We look forward to having you back to BLR again and do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time at Bintan Lagoon Resort. The staff are incredibly friendly and welcoming, it is a relaxing place with something for everyone. I gave four stars as our accommodation was in need of some refreshing and maintenance, but that didn't spoil our enjoyment of our stay, and it is clear there is a program of modernisation going on on the villas. The electric carts are a brilliant idea, the kids loved ours. I must say that the best part of our stay for me was the breakfast, it was out of this world! It was an 'all you can eat' buffet with more than enough to please everyone, and the staff were fantastic in looking after the diners. You really have to try the egg station, my friends Enggar and Ghulam made delicious omelettes, thanks boys. Due to slight language differences I was known as 'Mr Mike' but that didn't matter! In summary, we had a great time and would like to thank the hard working staff for a memorable stay.

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear Mr. Mark,

Greetings From Bintan Lagoon Resort and thank you for taking the time to write your valuable feedbacks on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us and your valued feedback on the accommodation and maintenance have been shared to the relevant departments for further improvements.

On behalf of Enggar and Chef Gulam, thank you for your compliments which have been conveyed to them and at the same time, sincere apologies that our team has addressed you wrongly.

Once again, thank you for your valuable comments and we look forward to welcoming you and your group back to BLR again. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We just had a bad location on level 3 as level 4 dragging chair during midnight

Buffet Breakfast above average - Nice Prata,

Suggest Resort cafe put up a multi language sign eat as much as you can but
"don't WASTE food"

1  Thank JohnLi1967

Dear Mr Li,

Greetings From Bintan Lagoon Resort.

Thank you for choosing to stay at our resort for your recent holiday.

We deeply apologise that you had noise disturbance during your rest in your room. Immediate action will be informed to guests if there any loud noises or disturbances affecting other occupants.

Your kind comments on the food have been shared to the relevant departments and your suggestion on food wastage signage is a great idea which we have also shared with the team for consideration.

We hope to have you back at our resort and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Director of Rooms
PT. Bintan Lagoon Resort
+62 812 706 7772

Reviewed October 10, 2019

I remembered I visited the same place 3 years back and back in that time, they served better than I expected and everything was perfect, nice food, lovely staff and clean pools. However, this time everything I expected went in vain. First of all, check-in was pathetic, as i was travelling with my 6 months baby, they promised me for early check-in via email, but they refused at first then after much bargaining with manager, they allowed me to early check-in for only one room. When I entered room, aircon was not working, room was not properly cleaned and there was chips lying around as I suspect of previous traveller, which wasn't cleaned properly. And yes, I killed few mosquitos as well.
Next day, I booked few activities with front desk, but when i visited the centre directly, they refused and told there were no such bookings, that killed my all excitement and we dropped that plan and straight away went to pool, there we noticed the pool was not cleaned and few sharp clips were inside pool which can be hit by anyone. I only liked the food there as I got good service there, rest all were pathetic.
I hope the hotel management reads this comment and improvise the facilities.

Room tip: avoid if possible
Date of stay: December 2018
BintanL2, Manajer at Bintan Lagoon Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2019

Dear Mr Jayson

Greetings From Bintan Lagoon Resort.

Thank you for taking your time to write your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor. Kindly allow me to take this opportunity to sincerely apologise for the unpleasant experiences during your stay in Bintan Lagoon Resort where our services were not up to expectation.

On behalf our staff handling your check-in, I’m sorry to hear that your family was not taken care of properly and we have taken action to discipline and enforce staff training better. It’s BLR’s standard and utmost priority that certain bookings coming from families travelling with young children or elderlies are to be given extra care and attention upon their arrival at our resort. Request of early check-ins are subjected to availability depending on the hotel occupancy which are communicated via email, phone calls and at our check-in counter. Rooms have to be cleaned before any guest check-in and it’s embarrassing to hear that you were given a room that was not cleaned before-hand. This is not acceptable and we have feedback to our housekeeping department to ensure no cases like these are to occur in the future.

In regards to mosquitos in the rooms, BLR is a tropical resort and we do regular fumigation in the whole resort and cold fogging in the room to deter pests and bugs. However, we still do advise guests to quickly close their room and balcony doors to prevent flies or bugs from entering.

Our recreation team are always more than welcome to assist guests for any activities they are interested to participate and apologies that the staff didn’t lock down your booking in advanced. Cleanliness and safety issues around our swimming pools have been feedback to the relevant team for further improvement.

For all the bad experiences you had our resort, I would like to again take this opportunity to apologies to you and hoped that we can do something better for your next visit. Your kind remarks on the F&B has also been conveyed to the team. We hope to welcome you and your family back again in the near future and will ensure that your next stay will be a much better one.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further assistance.

Director of Rooms