- Easy shuttle to and from bbt terminal
- nice beach, esp for bintan standard. Long stretch of sand perfect for walks. Nice lulling waves perfect for swims.
- breakfast wasn’t particularly good in terms of variety but passable.
- complimentary shuttle to and from plaza lagoi
- as everyone mentioned, ridiculous food prices (which is the same everywhere in bintan) for the portion served
- mini bar wasn’t cold at all. First feedback to reception and housekeeping was completely ignored. Second request for ice bucket got brushed off (telling us to call back later as housekeeping is busy, wow) but fortunately, an efficient service staff at reception finally sent a technician up on the last day. Technician very kindly changed the fridge for us and it ended up not cold as well but it’s the service and thought that counts.
- partner got an eye infection after opening his eyes in the swimming pool so do beware
- sandflies on the beach! Do use the packets of insect repellent in the cupboard cos you won’t even know after getting bitten (until the next day when itchy huge red marks appear, gosh)More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking