Bintan Lagoon Resort
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Angsana Bintan(Bintan Island)
View Hotel
Banyan Tree Bintan(Bintan Island)
2,804 results
All reviewsbintan lagoondirect ferryriceterrace barangsoka villaleisure centregolf coursesea facing roomindian chefdriving rangebeautiful resortnice beachshort getawaybeach sidewater sportswelcome drinkbanana boat
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

We just came back from a beautiful holiday at this resort. The service was great, polite staff and we loved the Japanese food. My brother couldn't get enough of the zorb ball. I think it's called that. The gigantic balls that you can go into that floats on water. Pity we couldn't visit the nightclub Silk. We heard the band is good. Maybe next time we'll come without the kids.

Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Serene_Tan_SG
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed 3 marvelous days in this resort. It was my 2nd time visiting Bintan Lagoon Resort and this time around, I booked a villa. The rooms were clean and spacious. We even had our own golf cart to get us around and a personal swimming pool. The service as always was excellent. If I could make one recommendation, it's to visit Silk. I loved the band in this nightclub and the fire flaring (juggling) the bartenders did blew my mind away. Oh one more thing. Try the sup buntut (oxtail soup) at this restaurant near the lobby. Can't remember the name of the restaurant but this dish is as good as you can get it in other parts of Indonesia.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Noel_Boyd
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Stayed from 9th-11th January 2014 with the above mentioned package. The Welcome Dancers welcomed us gracefully, welcome drink, reception Anita is at a great service. While waiting for the room, we talked around the lobby from side to side enjoying the breeze and scenery. We were also approached by a gentlemen from Journeyful - a loyalty program (I guess), which we could choose one of the benefits stated in the flyer. We viewed both rooms that we booked for and the upgrade benefit of Floral Suite. Hence we agreed, signed up, found out the upgrade to Floral Suite is available throughout the stay; had lunch while the room is ready and checked into the room at about 2pm (Indonesian Time).

Having a Vegetarian husband, we were being treated well by Kopi-O Chef Ghulam to prepare my husband's Vegetarian food while waiting for the Suite to be ready. After we've settled down, we head down to the beach massage (choice of foot and back massage) which is featured in the package. Enjoyable massage in the beach with the breeze and sound of the waves from the sea. We dined in the room; I chose a Bento meal from Miyako Restaurant - worth the price and a good presentation while hubby chose the Dal Makhani but turned out to be Dhal Tadka. But it's good. :) Soon when it comes to night, we headed to Silk - the basement night club with live band by Sound Trexx and female DJ during breaks for the band.

Breakfast was great! I can't complain much but hubby didn't have much choice of Indian Vegetarian food. I can't agree more with the spa package and high tea package! The masseuses gave me and husband a Javanese massage in the room. Thankful to Chef Ghulam for his excellent culinary assistant on preparing Vegetarian food for my husband on all occasion - inclusive High Tea.

Overall the Resort has a lot of friendly hospitality. Thankful to Don & Marco - we met in Silk, Made and Danny - we met in Kopi-O during feedback session. Not forgetting Chef Ghulam again. I would like to return to enjoy some grills and seafood in Rice but I am just not confident enough with what I have had experienced there. Thanks to Room Service for having my husband's birthday cake delivered when we order food :) never expected it to come after a long day.

Room Tip: Better view in East Wing
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Zalia P
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Me and all my group come to Bintan island for golf at RIA BINTAN golf Club, but because Ria Bintan hotel full we come to this hotel. This hotel is great and have a nice private beach behind the hotel. The breakfast is good, but for transport to public place a little bit hard to find, Hotel don't have shuttle to go to the city or market. The Hotel have a golf course but not to famous, but maybe it's worth to try. The room is big, but to reach the room from the reception is really far, we must walk about 5-10 minutes. actually is because they a resort and have many room in the east and west wing, different with the hotel building.

Room Tip: choose the room near the lobby, not to far to walk
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

We had some nice days (3) at the resort. It's not a fancy place but its a great escape from the pulse in Singapore. The hotel is a bit old. The big pool is nice but the water was a bit warm. Nice beach but the water could be cleaner. Friendly staff at the resort. The Japanese restaurant was really good.

• Stayed: April 2013