We went toBLR 2 times.we confirm as a nice and relaxing place now that Boat Terminal works ended.Rooms are agreeable but refreshing peinture and furniture is necessary.Buffet food average,Restaurants too expensive .Finally the Rice as value for money is the best.Turists from Europe or Asia have to consider Bintan as Singaporeans beach,for quality and price,and not Indonesia.Staff is educated smiling and professional.In our case due to a ferry delay a room has been put at our disposal by the Tcketing Manager.Thanks.Massages and golf very very good.What extremely disappointing pay sgd 20 per day if you want wifi in room.In all hotels I visited was included in the price.Unbelievable..............Massimo e Paola
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bintan Lagoon Resort an Indonesian style resort with 470 rooms, villas and suites. A tropical paradise, only 75 minutes by our own private high speed ferry from Singapore direct to the resort. The resort has its own immigration terminal and fast track service. Sitting on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea the 1.5Km beach is tranquil and unspoilt. Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven with over 300 hectares (766 acres)and includes 2 stunning championship golf course designed by Jack Nicholas, and Ian Baker Finch. The resort provides excellent meeting, incentive and team building facilities catering to groups from 10 to 1,000 people. Whether it is a family holiday, weekend break, romantic spa indulged getaway, a golfing break, or a company event in Paradise we are waiting to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi