We booked a 3 bedroom villa and as soon as we arrived, I told my children not to unpack. The Villa was so run down and shabby.. Management moved us to 2 hotel rooms and those were not much better. The rooms were musty and everything felt damp. There was mold on almost every wall and the bathroom was just gross. Food was bad and VERY EXPENSIVE! You are trapped in the "resort" with no other options. My Husband said the golf was beautiful but the course was in bad shape.. we booked for a 6 day beach and golf holiday, we stayed for about 36 hours. The staff all seemed so unhappy and when we checked out early, no one was surprised. So disappointing..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bintan Lagoon Resort an Indonesian style resort with 470 rooms, villas and suites. A tropical paradise, only 75 minutes by our own private high speed ferry from Singapore direct to the resort. The resort has its own immigration terminal and fast track service. Sitting on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea the 1.5Km beach is tranquil and unspoilt. Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven with over 300 hectares (766 acres)and includes 2 stunning championship golf course designed by Jack Nicholas, and Ian Baker Finch. The resort provides excellent meeting, incentive and team building facilities catering to groups from 10 to 1,000 people. Whether it is a family holiday, weekend break, romantic spa indulged getaway, a golfing break, or a company event in Paradise we are waiting to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi