“Contact details for booking” 4 of 5 bubbles

Aroma River Spa
Ranked #6 of 17 things to do in Lagoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Aroma River Spa, a world-class spa with local prices, is located at Mutiara Beach Resort, on Bintan's east coast. It can be visited either as a day trip out of Singapore, or as a half-day trip from any of the Bintan hotels. The spa setting is rather unique, on stilts in a mangrove river, with direct access to a private white sandy beach. After the treatment, spa guests have the possibility of enjoying a tasty local meal at the spa restaurant and some bargain shopping at the spa boutique. The spa uses exclusively Taman Sari natural products. Two-way land transfers can be arranged. Open every day, 10am till 6pm.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Faridabad
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Contact details for booking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Hi Can i have contact details to do a booking for next week during my travel to Bintan? Please let me know email ID where i can share details. Thanks

Visited November 2013
22 Thank Yogi2484

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good price, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Was here in December 2012. I got a bad sunburn on my second day at Bintan. However, I came to Aroma Day Spa and really enjoy body mask there.
Amazing service at good price.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Elena B
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent service with good price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Five of us stayed in Bintan Nirwana last weekend and we tried Aroma day spa on the way back to Singapore. I made a reservation a couple of days in advance and all the arrangement and qualitity of services was excellent, and the price was cheaper than the one from hotel or from Singapore. We go to Bintan quite often as it's just an hour travel from Singapore. This was the first time that I tried massage outside of hotel in Bintan and I (and my friends) really liked. I guess we would go again!

Visited December 2012
6 Thank Chrisk0220
Singapore, null, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

I have been there at least 3 times and planning to go next month again. the ppl there are friendly, nice and very welcoming.

The massage packages is lowest cost compared to Singapore and the service and massage skill is excellent, it is definately a GREAT massage place to go when you are in Bintan.... In fact, I never miss going this place when I visit Bintan!

Visited October 2012
Balwyn
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Relaxing hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

You have a choice for many different treatments. Massage can be soft medium or strong. You choose. Felt fantasic aftewoods

Visited October 2012