As promised we returned to Indra Maya - the first time we have returned to a specific holiday destination. The villa was as good as before and the service at Mana Mana Beach Club was superb - the water sports were the main reason for our return and they did not disappoint. The staff are so helpful - my sons had a great time. Waterski-ing simply great and a highlight was a catamaran trip!
It seems that Nirwana Gardens, the connected resort is now predominantly welcoming guests from Korea and Japan, so much that there is now a dedicated outdoor restaurant for those cuisines which has replaced a western type venue. So it was a bit harder to feed the 12 year old and it has to be said that the quality and range of the buffet was not as good, from a western point of view. This time did the Mangrove swamp tour, which is very good.
The villa and its pool were spotless and immaculately but inobtrusively maintained throughout our stay. No washing machine yet, but the laundry service is relatively cheap and quick.
All in all still a wonderful place to visit, and yes we will go again in a couple of years. We particularly liked the fact that there were virtually no Brits at the villas or the hotel which really adds to the experience. In comparison Bangkok, which we also visited again on this trip was swarming with them which takes the edge of somewhat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comprising of 14 exclusive and beautiful pool villas, Indra Maya Pool Villas is exemplary of its name - exuding dream-like quality and extravagant beauty. Facing the South China Sea and overlooking the north-western coast of Bintan, the dazzling views are yours to relish in the luxurious comforts of your opulent suite or courtyard. Each villa is an exquisite fusion of exotic Indonesian, Thai and Chinese architectural elements. Step into the living room and the stunning view of the ocean will take your breath away. Elegantly furnished, each villa boasts of private pool, spacious living area and courtyard. *Indra Maya Pool Villa guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Indra Maya Pool Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Indra Maya Villas Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Indra Maya Pool Villa Bintan Island/Lagoi