We have just returned form 5 nights in a 3 bedroom Indra Maya Pool Villa, 2 adults and 3 children 11,10,8.
We all had a great time. The Villa was good (maybe slightly aged) and the private pool just great.
The included breakfast was good without being 5 star, noting there is no real pork (bacon).
We ate at various resturants everynight and every restaurant we went to the kids asked if we could return the next night.
The price of activities, flying fox, shooting etc was reasonable.
The beaches were pristine and the weather perfect.
Local beer was S$7++ per can noting the Oasis Bar down past the elephants was only S6++.
Soft drinks were S$3++ or S$4++ per can depending on where you were.
Lunch could be taken at the food court for around S$10 per meal (no extra tax).
The included buggy is essential, otherwise the buggy costs S$29 per hour.
I recommend paying the extra for Emerald Class on the ferry, it avoids the immigration lines at both ends.
Tip: Indonesia only allows 1 litre of alcohol per person. I spent 30 minutes with the Customs boss explaining 5 litres in Australia is the equivilent of 1 litre in Indonesia; in the end I lost one bottle. The kids thought I was going to spend the next 5 years in jail!!
The Indra Maya Villas are the most expensive option in an almost unlimited range of accommodation in Nirvana Gardens Resort and all the staff treat you that extra special bit when they realise you are staying at the Villa's.
Tipping was almost non existant.
The whole family would return in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comprising of 14 exclusive and beautiful pool villas, Indra Maya Pool Villas is exemplary of its name - exuding dream-like quality and extravagant beauty. Facing the South China Sea and overlooking the north-western coast of Bintan, the dazzling views are yours to relish in the luxurious comforts of your opulent suite or courtyard. Each villa is an exquisite fusion of exotic Indonesian, Thai and Chinese architectural elements. Step into the living room and the stunning view of the ocean will take your breath away. Elegantly furnished, each villa boasts of private pool, spacious living area and courtyard. *Indra Maya Pool Villa guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Fastbooking, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Indra Maya Pool Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Indra Maya Villas Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Indra Maya Pool Villa Bintan Island/Lagoi