1) It's almost impossible to leave the resort to go for dinner/day unless you have your own car or are willing to pay exorbitant prices! We were told that you cannot hire a car from outside the resort and park it inside. The car may be broken or damaged which i found alarming! The cabs are expensive. A 20 minute journey will cost you over Rs. 1,000!
2) Overpriced food, limited options: For a resort this size in off season there is unfortunately only the coffee shop (Tamara) for dining. And beyond a point one gets bored of the same food. Also, the prices have gone up 40-50% in the last 2 years!
1) The resort is well managed & the staff is overall friendly.
2) It's a beautiful resort with 2 pools & lots of space. The beach off the resort is a nice place to watch the sunset
3) Rooms are comfortable & neat. And there are a lot of options of rooms to choose fromMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking